MICROSOFT WINDOWS PHONE 7 have introduced a totally new interface which is quite different from traditional interface of APPLE IPHONE and GOOGLE ANDROID operating system. Well for those who admired the new interface of Windows Phone 7 and do posses an iPhone or iPod touch, they can try out the new JAILBREAK theme, which turns your iPhone’s or iPod touch’s interface to what there is in Windows Phone 7.
For those who are interested to install the theme, here is the instruction for them to follow:
- The iPhone must be jailbroken with Cydia installed
- It requires an internet connection (preferably Wi-Fi)
- Launch Cydia and install Backboard (free)
- Backboard created within a backup of your current theme. You can do this by pushing the“+”at the bottom left of the app.
- Now with your iPhone, click on the link below, or write it by hand navigation bar in safari: ”
- backboard: / / http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files/OS7Beta.zip “
- Press “Yes” and wait for the download to finish. This may take several minutes depending on your internet connection.
- Select the theme from the boardOS7
- Press install and wait for the automatic Respring iPhone.